It’s that time of year again! My team and I collected a list of our favorites for the year. I hope you’ll find them helpful as you’re doing your holiday shopping!
Spa & Self Care
- Primally Pure Face Mask: I love the Plumping Mask – it’s effective at replenishing and brightening my skin, plus it hydrates and exfoliates really well. You can use the code ORGANIC10 to save 10%.
- Primally Pure Jade Gua Sha Stone: I’ve been using this daily and have seen such great improvement in my skin. You can use the code ORGANIC10 to save 10%.
- Epsom Salts: There is nothing better than a warm bath with epsom salts to relax. This is a huge bag of salts, so I store some in a large glass jar in the bathroom, and use this wooden scoop – it’s so cute!
- Luminati Infrared Sauna: If you’re ready to go all-out on self-care this Christmas, a Luminati Infrared Sauna from SaunaSpace is a top choice! (Looking for something smaller, but still in the realm of red light therapy? Check out the SaunaSpace Photon Light!) Use the code CARRIE5 to get 5% off any SaunaSpace product.
- Primally Pure Almond Body Butter: Not only does it smell like the holidays, it is nourishing and moisturizing, and delightful to put on. You can use the code ORGANIC10 to save 10%.
- Oura Ring: I use this to track my sleep, my steps, and more! I’ve had it for about four years and LOVE it. When you put it in airplane mode it emits 0 EMFs, and it still tracks your data.
Kitchen Essentials (under $70)
- Organic Pure Vanilla Extract: This is a kitchen essential, and makes a great gift!
- Glass Electric Tea Kettle: This kettle makes heating water quick and easy, plus it looks great on your counter. (We have one at our office and it’s used daily!)
- Ice Cream Maker: Making your own ice cream is actually quite simple, and saves you from the added ingredients of many brands at the grocery store. It’s also a fun way to get children involved in the kitchen!
- Recipe Binder: I think that every home kitchen should have a recipe book! You can print off your favorites, and put them in this binder. (And it makes for a great gift!)
- Stainless Steel French Press: The coffee lover in your life will appreciate this thoughtful gift – it’s practical, chic, and toxin-free. (It’s also great paired with a bag of locally-roasted coffee beans!)
Splurge-Worthy Kitchen and Home Favorites
- Soda Stream: This is a fun gift for the whole family, and practical, too! I like flavoring my sparkly water with fresh-squeezed fruit juice.
- Slow Cooker: Pressure cookers might be all the rage right now, but a trusty slow cooker is still one of my favorite workhorses in the kitchen.
- Stainless Steel Dehydrator: Dehydrate everything from fruit to veggies to meat easily with this powerhouse of a machine. (And the best part? It’s stainless steel instead of plastic!)
- Radiant Life Countertop Water Filter: Drinking properly filtered water is one of the best (and simplest) things you can do for your health! Read the specs to see which size (regular or XL) is the best fit for your household’s water use. Use the code CARRIE to save 10%.
- Air Doctor: This is my tried and true air purifier – I highly recommend it! Check out the various sizes to fit your home and budget.
- Organic, Plush Bath Towels: These are so soft and luxurious! They are worth the investment – organic cotton, highly durable, and classy color options.
Sweats & Cozies
- Pajama Set: This soft, breathable linen PJ set from Quince is classy and comfy, perfect for this winter.
- Organic Cotton Fleece Sweatpants: This comfy fit is made from heavyweight fleece, so you’ll be nice and toasty in these pants all winter long.
- Organic Cotton Fleece Sweatpants for Him: It’s true – the perfect sweatpants also come in a men’s fit!
- Lightweight Cotton Blanket: This lightweight, soft, and breathable organic cotton blanket makes a great addition to a cozy bedroom.
- Cable Cotton Blanket: Looking to add a little hygge to your home? This thick cotton knit throw is the perfect antidote to chilly days.
- Wool Socks: Stylish, comfy, and warm, I love Bombas socks – check out their gift box options for him and for her!
For Your Besties
- Fontana Candles: You probably know by now that these are my all-time fave candles! They are non-toxic and smell amazing (my favorites are lemon orange blossom and spiced latte). Use the code CARRIE15 to save 15%.
- 100% Cotton Kitchen Towels: Sometimes you just need a practical gift, especially for that friend who spends so much time in the kitchen! I have these in beige and they’re holding up great to lots of use.
- Inspirational Magnet Set: This is a cute set of magnets – perfect for gifting to a friend, sister, or aunt!
- Ring Dish: This sweet gift from Rifle Paper Co comes in a variety of floral designs.
- Indoor Watering Can: I love it when something practical can double as home decor!
- Plant Food Fertilizer: I have been using these drops from Happy Happy Houseplant for almost two years now, and my plants are THRIVING! (The plant food lasts a LONG time!) Use the code ORGANIC10 to get 10% off.
Baby & Children
- Pikler Triangle: Toddlers (and older children) will have a blast on this versatile climbing set!
- Organic Cotton Baby Lovey: This adorable, soft lovey is perfect for babies and toddlers! The knotted hands and feet make great teethers, and it is machine-washable for when it needs to be refreshed.
- Wool Socks: These are cozy and warm, and make a great stocking stuffer. Grab some calf socks for your bigs, and a pair of these cozy slippers for your littles!
- Toothbrushes: I love including a few essentials in stockings, and this is the brand my holistic dentist recommends.
- Beeswax Crayons & Notepad: A pack of 100% pure beeswax crayons and a small drawing pad, and your child is all set for drawing at home or on-the-go!
- The Jesus Storybook Bible: Toddlers (and grown-ups!) will be captivated by the beautiful illustrations that accompany these best-loved chapters from the Bible, where every page points to Jesus.
- The Grain-Free Family Table: This cookbook is packed with 125 delicious recipes for fresh, healthy everyday meals.
- Deliciously Organic: Each recipe features only organic, unprocessed and whole ingredients that everyone will love (including kids) and for all occasions (even for hard-to-please special guests). Get all of the grain-free adaptations for free HERE.
- Find Your People: The ache of loneliness is real, but it doesn’t have to be your reality. Discover how to dive into cultivating real relationships and experience the full wonder of community.
- The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth: This is the ultimate guide for the expecting mama! Recipes, practical ideas, checklists, and loads of information – all well-researched and explained – makes this a fantastic read.
- M is for Mama: It’s time to shift the narrative around motherhood to one of joy and encouragement, instead of floating through the day with a mediocre standard. Whether you have newborns or teens, this book will challenge you to apply biblical love and wisdom to motherhood in a revolutionary way.
- Habits of the Household: This book will give you practical ideas that fit in your family’s everyday rhythms to keep your eyes on Jesus, whether you’re sitting down to a meal, getting kids ready for bed, and playing taxi driver on a busy day.
- Salt Lamp: Salt lamps add a relaxing, soft pink-red color to the room, and they emit negative ions into the air. They are a simple way to cozy up your home, too. (A quick google search can tell you a lot more about the chemistry of salt lamps, too!)
- Beeswax Candles: Pure beeswax candles are an absolute must-have item for a healthy cozy home! I love these tealight candles as well as these taper candles.
- Polish Pottery Bubble Mug: I’ve had several Polish pottery bubble mugs for years (like since I was a teen) and love them! The round shape makes them so nice to hold in your hand, and they make a great gift. This Christmas one is festive and cheerful!
- Glass Oil Diffuser: I absolutely love the look of this glass essential oil diffuser! You can dim the light to set the tone for the room, and it’s very aesthetically pleasing.
- Primally Pure Crisp Smoky Woods Home Collection: This is my all-time favorite scent from Primally Pure! This bundle includes hand soap, room spray, and an essential oil blend. You can use the code ORGANIC10 to save 10%.
Personal Travel Favorites
- Leather Crossbody Bag: I have this crossbody in Cognac and love it! It’s buttery soft and very well constructed.
- Hard Shell Carry-On Suitcase: This carry-on has a hard shell pocket in front for your laptop – genius! This is practical, well-made, and classy.
- Supplement Organizer: Don’t head out for vacation without your vitamins and supplements! This case makes it easy to travel with the necessities.
- Single-Serving French Press: Yes, it’s true – this stainless steel travel mug has a built-in French press. How neat is that?!
- Portable Charger: This is a travel essential! It has room for two USB ports, so you can charge two devices at a time.