Happy New Year! Ball Droppin’ is a plant based meal plan bringing you a bangin’ and poppin’ week of meals to celebrate the new year. Cheers!
Each Plant Fueled Life meal plan contains
- A detailed grocery list. An interactive list broken down by department, so no more aimless wandering through the grocery store.
- An optional prep list. This step-by-step list guides you through pre-cooking tasks, meaning less chaos in the kitchen and more confidence.
- Batching directions. Our easy-to-follow batching instructions will help you efficiently prepare your meals’ base components, meaning the bulk of the cooking for the week is done.
- Meal night directions. Simple instructions ensure every dish is plated to perfection, ready to tantalize your taste buds.
Gourmet Plant Based Meal Plan
If you’re craving truly tasty snacks, Flavor Poppin’ Poppers and Brussels Sprout Dippers with Herbed Lemon Dressing are your answer! Cheesy, spicy jalapeño poppers, crisp Brussels sprout slices, and fresh veggies for dunking. Yum!
“The omnis inhaled the poppers and the Brussels chips! With all the extras mixed with the cheezy sauce, every bite has a delicious surprise. Will definitely make this again!”
Elke, Plant Fueled Life member
Ball-droppin’ Italian Wedding Soup with Confetti Toast is an Italian specialty done Dirty style with tiny pasta and big flavor, plus tasty Italian-seasoned mini meatballs. Served with colorful bruschetta-style toast on the side for an ultra-satisfying meal.
Our Bangin’ Breakfast Bowl starts with a toasted English muffin drizzled with Sunny Side Up Sauce, a member favorite. Topped with a traditional breakfast hash, Chorizo Tofu Crumbles, green onion, and hot sauce, it’s a great start to any day.
“Truly delicious! This would be great for a brunch get-together. The sauce and the chorizo is to die for.”
Kristen, Plant Fueled Life member
The flavor packed into our Midnight Madness Buffalo Cauliflower Stack is pure Dirty madness! Herbed pan-fried cauliflower is layered with creamy Buffalo sauce, Chorizo Tofu Crumbles, and fresh veggies, with lemon dressing and avocado. Dee-lish!
Raise a glass to the unbelievably flavorful Cheers to the New Year Salad. It’s studded with creamy cannellini beans, broccoli, artichoke hearts, and red bell pepper, then drizzled with a lemony, herbed dressing.
Simple Ball Droppin’
Busy week? You can still have home-cooked healthy meals! Simple Ball Droppin’ is a streamlined plant based meal plan designed to get you in and out of the kitchen fast after batching. With delicious meals like Buffalo Cauli Bites and Guacamole Platter, it’s a must-try.
- Buffalo Cauli Bites and Guacamole Platter
- Red Lentil Arugula Soup and Lemony Romaine Salad
- Herbed Mushroom Tofu Scramble with Avocado Toast
- Midnight Madness Black Bean Cauliflower Tacos
- Cheers to the New Year Salad
Make this year your healthiest one yet
Plant Fueled Life is full of delicious, healthy meal plans like these, all 100% plant based and oil-free. If you’ve been wondering how to eat better long-term, look no further. Sign up for our free trial to see for yourself.